Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What if it were alive! Episode 1(Clean Version) - Laptops

Story 1: What if your work laptop was alive?(Clean Version)


What you do: Turn on your laptop.
What it feels: Someone is yelling at me "Wake up you dumb fuck! You've slept enough! Move it!"

What you do: Dock your laptop to your workstation.
What it feels: My hands are tied and am being probed from underneath.

What you do: Increase the volume.
What it feels: A voice saying "Scream louder, louder! Hahahaha!!"

What you do: Decrease the volume.
What it feels: A voice saying "Shhhhhh.... Keep it down or else! (shows a knife)".

What you do: Connect USB cables and LAN.
What it feels: My life force slowly being sapped away yet the only thing that keeps me going is the flow of data.

What you do: Use the installed operating system.
What it feels: They see me. They see my soul and they use my brain.

What you do: Connect to Wi-Fi.
What it feels: No! Not again! The voices in my head just grow louder and louder. They won't go away! Stop messing with my head!

What you do: Connect the charger.
What it feels: Being force fed to continue this miserable life. Is it really worth it? Is there a purpose to this torturous life?

What you do: Attach a custom designed skin.
What it feels: New clothes! At least it's better than what they gave at the factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment